Thursday, March 20, 2008

Seoul Garden

We went to Seoul Garden for dinner just now but didn't take alot of pics though....heeeee because we were all too busy eating and didn't bother to camwhore. Thanks to you cheeky pumpkin for holding baby 350D and not willing to share him with me HUH!!!!
I would say the food is pretty normal and it's not worthy of the price at all. Rm175 for 5 persons...Well, it may be cheap for most but to me....I compare the price with the food offered. The three of us were practically grabbing everything from the food counter and dumping them into the soup or for frying....So, we don't waste any cents alrite!!! hahahahaha.....
It isn't that fun because you're not around...Just hope you're feeling much better and really sorry I said those words. Heeeee....can't wait till our anniversary to make a mess in the kitchen together. We'll save up money and enjoy on much better food the next time round ya....Probably try out Shogun or that Japanese buffet restaurant at Bukit Bintang area....I CAN'T WAIT!!!
My sis took candid shots of me and bro eating like gargoyles heeee....

me digging for gold aka food attentively and thoroughly heeeee

bro was eating squid but he moved so there....candid shot of him as though he was gonna puke =)

Well, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'm slacking sooo darn much. Gotta wash my clothes yang sudah bergunung and revise on audit. Owh...and my Carmen thingy...I'll try....T...R...Y... to do that chocolate mousse for you ya.....

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments: