Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday blues =)

It's a special day today!!!!!


it's baskin robbin's 31% on the 31st of the MONTH!!!!


You know what am I craving for at this moment!??It's MEE REBUS(fried wheat base mee with potatoes, beancurd and egg with a slightly spicy, thick gravy *yums*)!!! Well, basically a Malaysian concoction of spaghetti with spicy, potato sauce. Aiyah....no picture available so I'll post it up some other time when I finally have the chance to get it. Been craving for it since Saturday tsktsk.....I had squash practice from 9am till 1pm then had to wait for cheeky, pumpkin plus must shower so didn't manage to get it. Then, Sunday after lunch wanted to go buy after sending my sister to tuition but HE got a shocked that I still have appetite to eat after I gobbled down such a humongous bowl of wantan noodles. Sighs......this Thursday must MUST MUST go get it!!! heeeeee......
Another craving is........MUTTON BRIYANI and SPINACH IN COTTAGE CHEESE at Bonani.....bring me go eat bay-bee.....

*stomach grumbles*


Ooooooohhhh......It's 31st today!!! Time to go get my Baskin Robbins already!!!!



PPS: Faster post up the pictures of me playing squash macam professional player *tee-hee* Missing you like heaps already....

No comments: