Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Best Life Diet

Do you know your BMI (Body Mass Index)??? click here to find out and compare to see if you're healthy or not...
Well, mine is only 17.6 which means I'm underweight and most girls nowadays are underweight. Why?? Because they think they're fat and they need to lose the fats by not eating or eating only a meal per day....to me...that's really dumb...I do eat alot but it seems so hard for me to put on weight than losing weight *sighs*
Anyways, this post is for overweight people on how to lose weight....

For overweight peepz, ask yourself this 3 questions and think hard before you answer...
  1. Why are you overweight?
  2. Why do you want to lose weight?
  3. How will it change your life by losing weight?
If your answers are:
  1. because I love eating bla bla bla....
  2. because I want to look good in Calvin Klein jeans bla bla bla...
  3. because I want attention from guys yada yada yada....
WELL, YOU'RE NOT THINKING AT ALL BECAUSE THOSE ARE SUPERFICIAL ANSWERS!!
SO THINK HARD PEEPZ!!! WHAT ARE THE REAL REASONS BEHIND THOSE COMPULSIVE EATING??


WHO’s latest projections indicate that globally in 2005:
  • * approximately 1.6 billion adults (age 15+) were overweight;
  • * at least 400 million adults were obese.
WHO further projects that by 2015, approximately 2.3 billion adults will be overweight and more than 700 million will be obese.

Why am I discussing about overweight issue when I'm underweight?? Well, I saw this issue on Oprah Winfrey and I think it'll be a pretty good solution for those overweight people. I totally understand how difficult it is when people give you that stare like you're some kinda humongous hippo and starts calling you funny names. That's beside the point....the main point is that overweight people are more prone to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, musculoskeletal disorders and cancers. So stop wasting time and ask yourself...Do you want a better and healthier life or do you want to die at a young age??!! What's important is the functional organs inside of you....not the physical appearance....when your insides are happy, you'll automatically be a happier person. So...check this site out and lead a healthy lifestyle =)

Bob Greene: The Best Life Diet


I hope that it does help especially overweight people...don't give up!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: