Sunday, March 16, 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl

I just finished watching the latest episode on Malaysian Dreamgirl. Well, it was something I wanted to try my luck in but I didn't have the courage. Hmmmm....I'm not that keen about the top 12 girls because I would say....they definitely need to tone their body more to have that model physique. I mean if you want to be featured in medias, your physical appearance is very important and you'll always put on 10 pounds in front of cameras.
I seen their shots and well.....I'm fascinated with this ONE GIRL. She didn't capture my attention in the first place and I had to look back at their profiles to check who this girl really is. This shot of hers....is what I call stunning and her pose definitely beat all the other contestants flat. Her angle, body pose, basically everything looks WOW!! It just makes you want to see more of that picture. She looks like rihanna with that new hair of hers. Her face feature is totally accentuated....deep eyes with very sharp nose....really WOW me...plus her eye expression is good...check this out peepz....



This is how she looks. I can't seem to save that picture up but here's a link to that picture. She looks awesome. Btw, her name is Eyna. Click on that link below, scroll that page and click on the 4th picture from the left to view the picture. Doesn't she look different???

*click here*

No comments: