Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Red,i love.



Very first speed painting in 90mins,in other words didn't sleep till now.Means a lot to hubby, as every single stroke here has a purpose itself to create this art piece.Its not possible at all for me to describe how much i love you and how much i cherish you.The only thing i can do,is to visualize everything and spill out whats on my mind.With the art of loosing myself now and not thinking what's behind me,it reminded me so badly when i was workin on this,that i keep moving and keep going without thinkin what was the last step i did,thus,speed painting.There is no time at all to think back what i missed before applying the second stroke,and planning ahead really makes wonders.I love you very much baby,ere's a surprise for baby on what had hubby learned and explored so far.Maybe it cannot be compared at all with other artists,but its the heart that matters.Here it is,my heart,just for you.

p.s. I Love You,you will always be red to me.

No comments: