Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Detour

WTH!!?????





I was supposed to be doing my revision on Employment Income and guess WTH was I doing???
.........
.......
.....
...
..
.
Trying to get that stupid-sticky-gluey-ewwwky-thingy off my car's windscreen. Why do they have to make the roadtax sticker thingy full with stupid goo-ey thingy that make them stick!?? Why cannot make it like those normal stickers you can just slap it on your windscreen and remove the position whenever you like!??



.....Geram-lar wei.....


Huhuhu....but I got to drive around with an expired roadtax for more than a week. I'm a bad bad bad citizen.




What's even more lame??? I'm supposed to be doing my tutorials rather sitting in front of my laptop blogging about what happened....Who gives a damn!?? I know my bay-bee does...heeeeee






PS: I hope you're okay there....Miss you like crazy

What is wrong with blogger??? My post all so darn big wei.....ish ish ish
Jenny signing off baaaaaaaaa

No comments: