Monday, March 24, 2008

JonkeD

Jonker ere we go.Heh.Went to jonker the other day eh baby?heh.Had lots of fun didn't we?Just uploaded some pics here,didn't edit much coz i thought they were all quite ok to me.hehe.More natural i guess.Like it that way.We shall go again this week if can!take more candid shots.Just rained just now.Miss u so much me love.Gonna start work while more after uploading this pics.Hope u like it yea..








Ere's me love with lil sis janine.Look alike eh>







Ere's a shot sexy bum tooked that day.heheh.













pejam mata pejam mata.



Welcome!




Our special linked bracelets.



Some paintings by local artists
.



You know for those out there who has never been to Jonker,u should come.Nice place to look around.





Ere's a pic of me love and lil sis Janine again buat comel.har har.














Back back here we go.After about 950 we left for our home happily.We shall go again alright me love?hee.
P.S : I love you so.

No comments: