Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fever at 11.13

New pics!Compiled them last night.Some pics were taken by Jan and some by me and me love.Feelin bad today,the infection has caused me fever and a really high one.But for the abdomen pain,its much better compared to yesterday nite.Yeah baby yeah.Nothin can stop me.



Ere's Elmo boy
.



Ere's Jan.Shes 15.Single and available.Anyone?






I dunno why this shot was taken but yea,its d keys for my love's room.









Beehoon Ker,prepared by my love and really,it tasted so much better compared to the oily ones out there.








This ones from my love,improved quite a lot compared to last time when she first handled a DSLR.That time,how cute of her,she cam whored with the big bulky DSLR.The outcome of the pics?yeah,blur gilerbabi.

You're in uni now my love,can't wait to see you soon!Love you very much sexy bum!


P.S.I Love You

No comments: