Saturday, March 1, 2008

im with you

This is a story of a guy,who had no idea what he has in life until this year.Cut story short,Life has been good since then,'No matter what others brag or spread about, just remember that I will always be by your side'.those are the strong words from her last night to him.It touches him really deeply and made him cried over it.Like they always say,true love is what really matters,over and over again he has missed and slipped that wave,but now its all new.I am that monkey boy.And never will i let this go,it takes millions of words to describe how deep i felt and how comfortable i am with those words,but there's only 3 words from me strong enough to take down my entire life just to live with you,I'M WITH YOU.Thank you very much baby for everything,can't wait till we go over.


p.s.I Love You

No comments: