Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sunburst KL 2008-International Music Festival

Heeee.....you said it baby!!! Yeah the concert was AWESOME!!!! i had alot of fun and was dancing and grooving to all of the musics played that day with you. Well, not forgetting I had sunburnt when the sun only came out for 15 minutes....dumb right??? Neway, it rained when we were all jumping for Pop.Shuvit hahaahahah (u'll know what I mean if you saw the big poster) Yeapz......drenched in cold nature shower plus the wind was blowing and we were practically shivering to our bones....BUTTTTTT it was worth it....
My first time going for a concert in Malaysia and spending all of that time with my baby and his crazy bunch of friends. It was nice knowing all of them...Sam,Matt,James and his brother....

OOOOHHHHHHH BEFORE I FORGET..............

A PHOTOGRAPHER TOOK OUR PIC(of course marnjenn lar...siapa lagi??) THE PIC WAS SOOOO DARN NICE YOU KNOW....BUT I DON'T KNOW HIM LAR OR ELSE WILL ASK FROM HIM....SOME MORE WE WERE SORTA SOAKED WET AND THE PIC DAMN NICE WEI....LIKE THOSE POSING FOR SURFING OR SWIMMING ADVERT YOU KNOW (hahahahaha....mmg bangga lar me....the pic taken was beautiful) *if only I know who that photographer is then can ask for the pic*

BACK TO THE PERFORMANCES....

George Clinton and Funkadelic Parliament was doing their FUNK people!!!! GOSH.....that diva guy wearing fur outfit had a nice body and of course....nice moves BABY!!! I should have been on stage with him hahahaahha....yeah show off my moves....they were making me do the funk as well *I DON'T DANCE TO FUNK* hahahhaha and the music made me DANCE TO FUNK wooooohhoooooo!!!
The Roots were FANTASTIC!!! How many rappers can you find rapping to a live band?? I was standing so far from the stage but I was shaking my booty off man and screaming and shouting like siaocharbor hahahaha....
John Legend was nice okie although we had to wait about 20 minutes before he finally appeared. I almost melted into a puddle of water....I always have a fetish for guys who plays the piano and sing. Why you asked?? That's because I play the piano and I never can play that way *faints*
INCUBUS aka EENKUBOUS hhaahah....made Matt and I jumped to our death man...hahahaah we don't really know their songs so I had to wait for baby pumpkin to tell us when to jump...but we enjoyed every moment..the crowd was fun...everyone was singing to the songs and screaming their heads out for BRANDON BOYD *screams* *take it off Brandon* Well, he damn cun la wei....his body, his feature, his voice....wah....me also melt *blushes*
Last but not least, the local bands were not that bad either. They pulled off their performances and I enjoyed every moment of it. YEAH.....support the local acts too peepz they're great and rawking!!!!

*shake your booty*

By the way, cheeky baby pumpkin drove me back home then back to SS again for meeting...Heeee...thanks alot...
Well, as usual in the car...camwhore lar...yeah typical marnjenn


on the way back home
ish ish...geram-nyer...only half of my face
grooving to John Legend also want to camwhore heeeee

p/s: I had alot of fun at the festival and getting soaked wet in the heavy rain because we were together heeee.... I LOVE YOU LOADS


No comments: