Friday, January 23, 2009

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes. Bangsar.

Like I mentioned in one of my previous posts (not the fashion posts of course).....I went to the city for the junkyard sales and.....to collect my prize. Anushya from Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, texted me more than a month ago regarding my grand prize from their boutique. Yeapz...due to my uni's tight schedule and final exams, could only schedule the visit during my holidays. 

That Saturday was meant for me to look for some nice bargains at Showpink's junkyard and dresses from Bangsar boutiques but.....I ended up with nothing. Well, I kinda wanted this cute, floral dress from Mooie which was a re-stock but it was the last piece and it was torn. So much for the thin cotton material tsktsk.....Anyways, my day was not that bad as I was in full anticipation and excitement to go collect my winning prize from Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Actually, the pair of heels is not the only prize I won. I also won a 4 days 3 nights stay in Phuket. Indigo Pearl Hotel is an award-winning-stylish-5-star distinctive design resort and I got the Pearl Bed Suite. Am very very very happy and excited about it. All thanks to Joyce the Fairy and the people from Tongue in Chic of course. Never in my lifetime would I have thought of winning it. 

The other 2 winners had already collected their prizes which include dresses from Nurita Harith, gift pack from Storybook Couture and shoes from Shoes, Shoes, Shoes. My holidays are yet to come as 'the boyfriend' and I are planning it and hoping everything will fit into our schedules snugly. Anyways, I've already collected my pair of heels from Shoes, Shoes, Shoes and....once again, I was head-over-heels-salive-drooling-causing-flood in their boutique. 

Owh well....what's a post without pictures right?? I'm just a typical girl =)

The MarnJenn pair camwhoring and prolonging the anticipation opposite Shoes, Shoes, Shoes.
the boyfriend: Come..pose there before you go in!!
the girlfriend: Dowan lar...I want my shoes!!I can't wait anymore!!
the sister: Get it over and done with!!Am hungry!!!
Hmmm....pink-fringed heels? Yes? No?
Brown wedge or pink-fringed heels??
Finally, a happy me with my gorgeous heels and a ready-to-go-fill-her-tummy sister.

Don't know which pair of heels I chose?? Aiyoh...of course the most exquisite-one-of-a-kind pair like those fashionistas lar. I'm sure you girlies watched Gossip Girls, Lipstick Jungle, Sex and the City, and whatever chick-flicks-involving-fashion series and movies right?? Yeah...so my taste is pretty similar to those. Think of......B and S in Gossip Girls or.....SJP in Sex and the City....Got the hint anot?? Aiyoh.......this pair lar......

The brightest, reddest and most eye-catching pair in the boutique heeee...
After getting what you want, don't forget to leave your trademark behind! 

Camwhore the blogger style hahaah....

Ooooh.....tips for girlies out there.... Gorgeous heels are killer heels. Never try to walk the whole Bangsar wearing this pair of killer heels though...hmmmm....it suits my clothings and I look pretty fashionable and chic *ehem*.....My legs literally-almost broke into 4 parts....but....gorgeous kan?? Like I said...I'm just a typical girl =)


p/s: Baby!!!!! I done my part...where is yours?? 

pp/s: Sorry ah people....that's how we MarnJenn link to each other in the posts. Hope I don't bore you.

Til next time
XOXO
heeee.....Le Jenny

1 comment:

Lyne said...

nice, what are the prices like?