Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009!!

This blog has been abandoned for more than 2 weeks now. Hmmm....currently am busy. My uncle was back from london and now...I have to do my last minute studying for my finals starting this Wednesday....ish ish...

Anyways, MJ's have a lot of pictures due and not posted. Fret not....will be updating right after my last paper on Friday. Cant wait!! WeeeEeeee~~

Owh....not to forget....

GOOD LUCK HUNNY-BUN!!!

haaha is his first day of work at Hue today and he was punctual and yet......hahahhaah...save that story for some other day.

Here's one picture during the Miss Nyonya Kebaya International Pageant 2008 preview.



Till then....all the best to MMU-ians sitting for finals and welcome back to school...kids heeee

2 comments:

[ sphinxy ] said...

Wah~!

Amoi manyak cantik oh.

Boleh dapat nombor lu ah?

;)

smetchedm*j said...

boleh boleh.....

drop lu nia email then i'll gif okay??

how u knoe i interested in pompuan oso ah?? hahahaha