Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kate Moss and Sasha Pivovarova. Longchamp Spring 2009 Collection.

Recently, I found out about this ad campaign by Longchamp featuring Kate Moss and Sasha Pivovarova which was shot in Los Angeles by the legendary-duo, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot. I am mesmerized by the photoshoot this time because these 2 models truly resemble one another. The striking photo series features Kate and Sasha against a retro green wall dressed in pieces from Longchamp's 12-piece Spring collection. Honestly, this ad campaign is one of my favorite because it resembles classic fashion editorial. 

Kate Moss by Heidi Slimane.
Sasha Pivovarova by Hedi Slimane for French Vogue.

Kate Moss is an English model and known for her uncommon height in modelling where else Sasha Pivovarova is a Russian model and artist. I personally think that most of us would have heard of Kate Moss because of her collection in Topshop.....but.....for further personal details on the duo....I would suggest that you girlies google them up. Hahaha....'the boyfriend' said my fashion posts are turning into one that is sooo full of information. Therefore, enjoy the pictures ladies........








I am loving these ads because of the retro, vintage feeling to it. Don't they both look....somehow alike??

No comments: