Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SweetCup's Corner. Cupcakes for Sale.

This post is actually long overdue but I thought I should blog about it to show 'the boyfriend' the aftermath of my cupcakes heeee.....

Was my first time baking cupcakes to sell...so...since I had to cater to Creamz's orders heee....chocolate and lemon flavored-cupcakes arranged into a big number 1. Owh...not forgetting Miss Leng who helped me plan out the number of cupcakes and estimating the size of the board needed....everything went well though I was off-timing a bit on my supposedly-revision time.

It only took few hours to finish baking the cupcakes but it took us forever to decorate them and get them ready before my pretty friend, Creamz, dropped by to pick them up. Well, I sold it to her at a bargain since I'm not into the cupcakes business. A big gratitude to her for loving my cupcakes and asking me to bake for her. It was certainly my pleasure to do it. My sister and I baked the cupcakes and.....Jazel, 'the boyfriend', sis and I decorated them. They aren't decorated as professionally as you see on those baker's or cupcakes sites but owh well.....you can't expect much since I haven't got all the canggih and up-to-date decorating utensils. But.....it was all fun for me and am happy to make just a few bucks.

Here are the saliva-drooping-yummylicious cupcakes.........

The befores'.......

The during.....
The after......
And this is the close up.

Credits to Creamz for the-after-photos of the cupcakes.

p/s: Anybody who wants to order cupcakes from me...do let me know alrite?? I charge "cheap" *evil laughs*

No comments: