Sunday, July 13, 2008

Absurd

This is totally ABSURD!! My ex-schoolmate just told me that someone on her msn list with the email consisting my name is claiming to be me. That is so darn wrong. I don't even know who actually do that. Well, some people are just too free with nothing to do and decided to create a hotmail account with my name on it adding my friends who are not even on my current msn list and pretending to be me. I do not know what is his/her intentions are but please get to me first before confirming the add to make sure that it is truly me and not a fake version of me.


Anyways, I made a small steamboat gathering with my friends from class yesterday night. The boyfriend gave me a suprise that I could never imagine. Well-planned huh!!! We took a few pictures. Most with bad lightings but well, had to edit it first but the ones with the nice lightings were really nice. Love the color mood.


*updates will be coming soon*


p/s: can't wait for this weekend hunny-bun!! mwah xoxo

No comments: