Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vintage lover


I am so confused and I disappointed the person that I love the most. Thanks to 'the boyfriend' for having so much patience in me.

I HATE SHOPPING BUT I LOVE IT AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Anyways, last weekend, I followed my uni trip to Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel located at the heart of K.L. for the ACCA Career Fair 2008. The reason I went?? Not for shopping obviously but it was to gain exposure on the firms available and the opportunities and requirements by each firms. Since the hotel was near to Bukit Bintang, lunch was definitely cheaper in Times Square compared to Pavillion. So, we were left there for shopping time by ourselves.
The three of us ( YC, Yleng and I) went to have lunch at a restaurant called 'Teppanyaki'. Salmon not too bad but salty and the amount of 'tau-ge' that was given was so much I had difficulty finishing them. Anyways, Chris came to meet me up. So, he was 'forced' to join us for our shopping sessions. I apologize Chris if there were moments where I suddenly got attracted to clothes and left you there alone.
YC suggested we go to Pavillion since it is like the best malls around that area so....the 4 of us walked there. Well, not much of a hassle except...YC and I were both wearing killer heels. No pain, no gain huh?? As usual, the first stop for me would definitely be Topshop. I love their clothing lines because I find them very vintage-gy. Hmmm....picked a blue dress from Kate Moss's collection for her. We both tried out our individual dresses. I LOVE MINE!!! Yleng loved hers too but she thinks that it didn't look too good on her.
Basically, I think we entered Topshop about 3 times. First time was about the dresses for Yleng and I...Second was Yleng trying on a polkadot dress and later on YC tried too. But I took belts and shawls to accessorize her LOL! The final time was when YC just knew that I had this special discount on my birthday month so she decided to go in again and started searching and picking every clothes to try. I would say...she looked good in those clothes that she picked. HAHA....she was the 'model' of the day.
We walked around Pavillion until it was 5.05pm and they were supposed to depart at about 5.15pm. What else? We all rushed back to Times Square. Yleng as usual....the fastest among us. She always walks so fast like chasing for train LOL!! The funny part was....YC and I were walking at the same pace because our legs were hurting. Thanks Chris for accompanying us back there and had to walk back to J.W Marriott Hotel again. It rained so heavily just as I crossed the road to enter 'the boyfriend's' car in front of Sg. Wang's entrance. YC was still walking when Yleng had already entered the bus. Damn fast right??
I'm still curious. I took so many dresses but none suits her. Well, no worries Yleng...I will figure out something the next time we go shopping. Must get a dress that suits you perfectly. Don't believe that I cannot.
Anyways, I stayed the night with 'the boyfriend' because I needed to get my textbook that I reserved in MPH. So, since I was in Kl, go shopping la!!
Not very good news because....I wanted to buy 2 dresses from Topshop. Best part was...I already shopped so much and I still want to get that 2 dresses. Sighs.....Why?? Because vintage is the new pink!!

And it reminds me.....Quote of the day by YC

"PINK IS THE BLACK!"

Both of us laughed when she said that because she was supposed to say...."Pink is the new BLACK". ROFL!!


Some weekends are happy but not for all because some would be having a bad weekend. Well, something unexpected happened to that friend and I understood how he felt. I only hope that....he would know how to think and move on with his life. I gave all my advices but in the end, the decision is in your hands. But no matter what it is, you yourself know what is best for you. You can always message me if you need someone to talk (provided I'm not asleep la =S).


Hmmm....anyways, we didn't take much picture because the mission was to 'SHOP'!!! Yleng faster send me the pictures...I want to edit!!

In the meantime, only got this pictures taken by my not-so-awesome-cam-phone. Non-edited because I want to go to bed already la...Tomorrow got class from 8am-4pm =(



thanks to 'the boyfriend' for being so patient with my shopaholic behavior
Yleng and I messing around with the hats AND Chris giving us that 'i-dont-know-you-girls look- with the evil smile

No comments: