Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sexy Spaghetti

Gosh!! I am such a procrastinator! Am supposed to study today but ended up...I hand-washed my tonnes of clothings. Yeah...that's the consequence for having to pile up your clothes for a few months. Anyway, I cooked spaghetti for lunch today. Well, before I proceed, I would like to clarify that...I may not look like a chef or a girl who knows how to cook....BUT I DO COOK!!! hmph....ask 'the boyfriend'. He's the white mice of my authentic dishes yeah =D
Today, wanted to cook the normal spaghetti bolognese but grams told me to cook it the Chinese style. Terpaksa-lar listen to her since she's the chef and I'm only the sous chef. Well, she had to go out with her friends so I had to prepare all the ingredients and cook them. Hmmm....it's a pity that 'the boyfriend' isn't around or else he would have a taste of it and judge me cooking heeee....But being a cunning person, of course I have my sister to be the white mice instead. She said it tasted good. I did add some secret ingredients of mine. By the way, a chef never shares his/her secret ingredients okay?? LOL
Here's how it looks like........





Anyways, 'the boyfriend' punk'd me again lar....I thought he would be back late because his class usually ends at 2.30pm till 3pm. That means that for him to get to pudu to catch a bus back to Melaka will depend on the availability of the bus. Since the petrol hike and ridiculous inflation, the percentage of citizens using the public transport had also increased dramatically. So, I presume that he will not be back early. Who knows....he told me to fetch him at 5.30pm so we could go check if any movies are available. Another movie date...Tried booking online but it seemed fully booked. Well, do hope we'll get a good movie.

Better chao now since I need to get ready!!!


p/s: my sister told me that my lasagne tasted wayyy better than the one she had at pizza hut. ish bangga-nyer....can open restaurant dy lar heeee =)

*poofs*

No comments: