Thursday, July 3, 2008

Why x 4

Dad left me at the age of 13 with a bunch of antiques and art pieces,The air i breathe and the food i eat are all provided by my sis who works heavily on a desert land with sand storms arising 24/7.My mom is a house wife who cooks simple but proper meals daily.Now im on a single line between success and failure.I eat 3 meals a day excluding tea breaks.I spent only about RM15 everyday on food.I go back almost weekly to see my family and my love one.I download torrents to save money on buying original DVDs.I don't buy new clothes only if im really out of clothes to wear or complained that i only wear the same few clothes all the time,i buy 2nd rams to upgrade my com,im happy with my life.But right now,i don't feel good at all.For the record,im cryin.The only questions that are runnin in my head are this 4 words,"why,why,why and why".






िसि एं लोि ोअड् में लव.

No comments: