Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Agyness Deyn. UK Vogue March 2009 issue.


Agyness Deyn or Laura Hollins is a British model who has been hailed as 'the fashion industry's next great supermodel' and also an 'ambassador of British youth culture'. She is one of my favorite fashionista for her boyish-punkish-quirky style which I think is really unique and one-of-a-kind not to mention her fabulous physique that I absolutely admire. Ooooh....she's also a friend to my favorite icon Daisy Lowe. Well, Agy is well known for her hair and style. This peroxide-blonde pixie cut has a wild-wardrobe that even I envy but I am not that daring enough to dress like she does. I just love her sense of style and hair of course....

Anyways, she appeared in UK Vogue March 2009 Editorial : Acid Reign which caught my attention because of the colorful clothings and not to mention her to-die-for poses. The shots were taken by photographer Patrick Demarchelier. Drool ladies......

Agy in Vogue Korea January 2009 issue being gorgeously feminine, channeling her inner Marilyn Monroe self.

UK VOGUE MARCH 2009 EDITORIAL : ACID REIGN










p/s: Get well soon hunny-bun!!

No comments: