Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jessica Stam. Numero Tokyo March 2009.

Numéro is an international fashion magazine which is created for intelligent, smart woman who wants to read about art, design and music. It analyses in an international way on all fields of creativity and culture. Honestly, I have never heard of this magazine. Hmmm....maybe because I am not a very big fan of collecting fashion magazines monthly. So, I just happened to stumble across this magazine. This magazine got my attention because Jessica Stam was chosen as their cover shot for Numero Tokyo March 2009 issue. The shots were taken by photographer David Vasiljevic.



Jessica Stam, also known as Stam, is a Canadian model known for her trademark eyes, which are ice blue/gray and her casual cool type of walk. She has been considered the "doll faces" along with models like Gemma Ward and Lily Cole. This model is currently working on getting her Pilot's license which I think is very ambitious of her. Anyways, here are some of my favorite shots of Jessica Stam for Numero Tokyo March 2009 : Miami Love.











p/s: Are you loving Miami now?? heeee.....

No comments: