Friday, February 6, 2009

Hilary Duff. Femme for DKNY Jeans.

Hilary Erhard Duff, our little Walt Disney princess and singer-songwriter, best known for her role as Lizzie McGuire in the television series Lizzie McGuire, is another celebrity-turn-designer. Hilary Duff and DKNY Jeans have announced their new partnership and collaboration. The multi-platinum recording artist has co-design a special collection with DKNY Jeans brand called Femme for DKNY Jeans, which mixes rocker chic with a soft touch. It is a versatile collection that is both provocative and powerful. The multi-functional collection includes sweater tunics with removable cowl scarves, tees with detachable and printed necklaces, charmeuse cozies that layer like scarves, and skinny jeans with adjustable belt loops for thin or wide belts. The Fall assortment - black denim is the foundation with vinyl leggings, tissue weight tees, and strappy dresses. I really can't wait for the collection to be out in August 2009!!

Hilary said,
“As a young adult, I’ve chosen to dedicate my interest in fashion and design to creating a sophisticated upstairs collection. I took time finding the right fashion house to collaborate with in a design partnership. I have always adored and worn DKNY Jeans, so it made perfect sense to reach out to them. We hit it off immediately, sharing a design vision offering something special for young women like me. One of the hardest thing is to come up with a name but I think Femme works really well and explains the line perfectly as feminine but tough at the same time. It's aggresive, but in a good way."

The process......


Would you imagine yourself wearing a collection of hers?? As long as it is DKNY Jeans, I think I would =)

p/s: Hunny-bun will be back today WeeEee~~ Up next could be my first fashion post. Stay tune!

No comments: