Monday, February 2, 2009

Vogue Magazine February 2009 issue.

Vogue is a fashion and lifestyle magazine adressing topics of fashion, life, and design. Vogue is widely published today and has since became the favorite of most fashionistas and female clans. This magazine is mostly famous not just because it is a presenter of images of high fashion and high society, but it also publishes writings on art, culture, politics, and ideas. I will be showing you girlies some of my favorite cover shots and insides of Vogue magazine which made me drool all over my keyboard and nearly caused me to be electricuted LOL!!
Hope you girlies love them as much as I do.....

Blake Lively on US Vogue Magazine.
In her interview on Gossip Girls - "The fashion is just unbelievable. You can watch our show on mute and be entertained."
Sasha Pivovarova in a Vogue US reprint, on the cover of Vogue Korea.
Model Lara Stone wearing a jacket with gold piping over a black ostrich feather dress from Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 2009 raw on Vogue Paris.
Czech model Hana Soukupova on the cover of Vogue Belleza.
Russian model Masha Novoselova on Vogue Germany.
Model Wei Tang on Vogue China wearing Chanel.
Danish model Freja Beha Erichsen on Vogue Japan.

Here are some of my favorites on their editorial photoshoot.....

US Vogue Editorial - It's A MadCap World. I love how chic and fashionable those hats look on the models not to mention their outfits as well. A little bit of 50s look to it right? Something I could add to my office-wear?? Yes? No?




UK Vogue Editorial - New Frontier. I love how the dresses look so futuristic and yet has that vintage feel to it from the fittings here and there.



Vogue Japan Editorial - Precious Metal. Hmmm....something I could wear for a night out?? 



p/s: Hope you girls enjoy the post =)

pp/s: A little birdie told me that someone is trying to imitate his style of writing. Is that right?? Owh well....who are we to judge right?? Hunny-bun...take care of yourself...Don't fall sick ya...Miss you loads!!

No comments: