Wednesday, February 18, 2009

R.I.P. my friend.

A friend of mine past away last weekend and she is only 16 years old. Such a pity.....it taught me that we should make the best of everyday of our living moment. Today is her funeral but I couldn't attend because I was busy. Hmmmm anyways, I am really sad I couldn't even attend since last weekend due to some unforeseen circumstances. 

My deepest sympathy and condolescence to her family. I understand how it feels to lose someone close whom you love so much. I never really knew her because she is actually my friend's sister but we used to be close. All I can say is....people come and go and life is short. You never know what would happen in the next minute, tomorrow, or a year later. 

R.I.P. MY FRIEND

p/s: I chose green because it is her favorite color. 
pp/s: Everybody, please take a minute and pray for her.

No comments: