Saturday, August 2, 2008

DG58 photoshoot

I'm sooo darn tired now but then before I start my work, just thought I post this just for the fun of it. 'The boyfriend' just had a photoshoot for his graduation campaign thingy. Well, his whole gang took photos together........I present to you.......

The one and only......unique-ly and so-not-handsome-ly........the craziest boys I've known so far.........


THE PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHERS!!!


Why they call themselves that?? Hmmmm.....I guess you better check out this next picture that they shot on purpose to show off their monkey faces!!!! Hahaha...ambik engkau boys....always call my boyfriend names like old man, monkey, hmmm....can't remember what else....SOOOOO, these are the monkeys....the group name says it all!!!!


name like monkeys....pose also like monkeys *l-r:'the boyfriend',louis,fab,sam,matt*

this photo looks like those typical boybands covers huh?? =D


Anyways, this is how crazy they can be...well, you haven't seen the best!! 'The boyfriend' claims that they all have unique sleeping postures and habits ROFL =) Too bad I don't have the pictures, or else I'll post them up as well. Hope you won't mind boys! Hmmm....Louis is the cutest of them all because he's the youngest haahha....that was why that time I purposely baked cupcakes for him....'the boyfriend' said that his brother and him loved the cupcakes.....Was supposed to bake a super-humongous cupcake for Matt but I don't have the tray for it lar =S No worries....next time I will!!!

Owh.....good luck for your FYP boys!!! All the best for graduation!!!

jenn


NOTE: I've noticed someone been viewing on certain pictures on our blog hmmm...suspicious.....

No comments: