Tuesday, August 5, 2008

बेक इन थे लाइन

बेक इन थे लाइन.

foosah.Guess sometimes somethings just cant be explained,fatal errors are happenin so many times that i totally got used to it.The purple monkeys decided to create a folder for all print screens on all fatal errors that we encounter.Maya,im not afraid of you.And im going to manipulate you instead of the other way around!Suppose to post up some pics today,sadly,i cant seem to find my transfer cable anywhere.guess will post them up tomorrow.Great news today and it was good enough for me to have faith in myself and my mom and sis.Whole procedure starts tomorrow,and i hope everything goes well whether it is before or after.We wont seem to cherish things until one day when something happens and thats when u realise its all too late.coz Time's runnin 24/7.

Missing you loads up here me love।Do sleep tight yea,gonna hit one round of COD and then back to the my sweet scented jia.




लव यू बेबी

No comments: