Friday, August 1, 2008

Busy


Okay...What have I been up to lately??

Hmmm.....been very very busy with slacking and studying. Been so much on my books that I barely have time to come online. Had 2 killer papers on the same damn day which was yesterday but am glad that everything is over now. BUT.....still got 3 more papers to go lar....soooo gonna die!!! sighs....have to study study study plus do the tonnes of assignments.

Finally got the time to update this blog since hmmm.....I don't know when. Didnt even have time to do Marilyn's tag...Will do your tag as soon as I've got the time ya....PROMISE!!! Owh Chris.....soooo sorry that day couldn't chat with you because was busy doing my assignment or was it studies?? AAARRRGGHH!!!

Anyways, today will be another fun day out with 'the boyfriend'.

Have to chao now.....got chores to do!!!

No comments: