Sunday, August 31, 2008

Post durian pancit


posting this thru gprs today,coz my black machine's at louis's.tried to slp but yea,been flippin around for an hour,Ntg happened.no peterpan no toothfairy.sial.but gonna try slp rite after this.the only song thats playin in my head now is 'storywriter'.just lik everyone else,im bit afraid of facing whats out there.d only thing i can do now is to stay exactly where n wat im doin now,n whisper to myself each time i wake up from dis sleepy head of mind that everythins gonna b alrite.by God's grace i gotta to make it,im familiar with this path.i have everything.n even btr,i have friends n family,n my love.niway,nuff typin ere.there's js too many words n feelings to pour out ere.gonna head back to bed now,missing you very much my love.Cnt wait to c u soon.spanks n kisses.

No comments: