Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged by Marilyn


LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Jennifer Tan
Birth date: 09-07-1985
Current status: Not available
Eye color: Dark brown (haha nicer than yours Marilyn!!)
Righty or lefty: Lefty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My heritage: Mix of Teo-chew and Hainanese
My fears: Not having 'the boyfriend' through happy and tough times
My weaknesses: Procrastinator, lazy and impulsive buyer =S
My perfect pizza: Loads of buffala with tomatoes and pepperoni. Am going to try baking it (wan a slice Marilyn?)

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up: How come he isn't up yet?
My bedtime: 12pm to 1am (depending on my workload)
My most missed memory: Definitely roaming the streets of Paris and London....plus my crazy gang back in F6

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi? I'm not a carbonated-drink person
McDonald or Burger King: Obviously McD!! My all time favorite =)
Single or grouped dates: Single I guess...more privacy tee-hee
Adidas or Nike: I'm a big Nike trainers collector...more like 'was' =S
Tea or Nestea: Tea? Nestea is a brand....tea is a drink
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE!! I'm a choco-obsessive-freak-lover
Cappuccino or Coffee: haha cappuccino sounds more posh

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Never and will never...I'll fall sick inhaling too much of it =(
Curse: haha who doesnt? Well, only when I'm totally frustrated at something or somebody
Take a shower: Hell yeah!! I'll die without one just like Marilyn haha
Have a crush: Nope. I found my other half already!!
Think you've been in love: Hmmm...I am in a lot of love now
Go to school: Yeapz!! Education is my stepping stone to a better future.
Want to get married: Yess yesss yessss....with HIM
Believe in yourself: Definitely! It's part of self-confidence

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Alcohol: Only on special occasions...not too much though...I have allergies especially in warm places
Gone to the mall: YESSSS...to do my shopping
Been on stage: Yeapz...dancing and emcee-ing
Eaten sushi: Yeapz...best one so far had to be the one London
Dyed your hair: Nope....my hair is still virgin hahah

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: Nope...but it sounds quite exciting
Changed who you were to fit in: Never!! That is why I only have friends who know me for me despite the absurd rumors

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married: By the age of 30 after we have stable careers and own assets =)

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best eye color: Dark brown??
Best hair color: His natural color of course....
Short hair or long hair: Definitely short...
Best height: Above 170cm of course....must be taller than me what hahah
Attitude: Caring, honest, patient, understanding....I love him for him lar

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
A minute ago: Typing this tag and answering it...(thanks to Marilyn hmph)
Hour ago: Having my dinner
4.5 hours ago: Was sleeping like a piggy
1 month ago: Preparing for my 0907 birthday bash
Year ago: I seriously cannot remember *scratches head*

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: everything about my life...much gratitude
I feel: very happy at the moment to be standing my own ground =)
I hate: people who are alter-ly ego and claims that they are correct in their judgments
I hide: my toys sometimes so that my Elmo baby doesn't bite them =S
I miss: going on holidays with my loved ones
I need: to strive harder because I'm going back to London BABY!!!

LAYER 12: TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Hmmm....James aka Jimbo....aiyoh I don't know who else. My friends seemed to be very busy with work and studies =( Anyone who is interested to do the tag



p/s: Sorry Marilyn!! Been busy so didn't have the time to do your tag which is long overdue...hahaahha....don't get angry...owh..let's go for another lunch break!


No comments: