Thursday, June 26, 2008

Simply Bored


I am here sitting in the computer lab with nothing to do.sighs....so just out of random-ness and lame-ness, I decided to post about it =S


AARRGGGHHH!!! I am soooo darn confused. I don't know whether I should take up forensic accounting. The lecturer is very efficient and her teachings are superb but most of my friends had already dropped the subject. I find it interesting but then again.....from an 'unheard' conversation with a friend, he told me that it will only be useful if you decide to specialized in this field. I have never thought of becoming one especially to go into an engagement and find out the suspects for committing the fraud and bring it up to court. =/ I'm not a litigation person and I hate to memorize law cases or anything similar. E-mailed the lecturer yesterday to get her advices but there was no reply. Went to her room after my class but she was not there. Now....waiting for the girls to finish their AIS tutorial class and watch them play squash for a little while before I continue to look for the lecturer at 1pm.


Time passes too slow

...............................

.........................

.................

............

........

.....

...

.

I AM IMPATIENT!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!


*the confused-and-don't-know-what-to-do person*
Missing you so much here hubby!!

No comments: