Monday, June 16, 2008

A New Semester

I am extremely happy today WwwWWWeEEEeee~~~

It's the first day of my delta year in MMU. This semester is really heavy because all of the subjects require memorization which I am really bad in. Anyways, WaiLeng went to Tioman Island for her semester break and she got us souvenirs. Hmmm...although it is only an ordinary seashell keychain, it is definitely priceless.
I started mixing with this lovely group not too long ago. They are really nice. When one of them, Alice, went to Redang Island for her holidays, she got us souvenirs too. Hmmm....when I go for holidays next time, I would get them something too. It is really nice when your friends think of you even when they are on holidays. Too bad lar....I always go up KL to shop instead of going for holidays. Will definitely get them souvenirs on my next holiday, alright me love?? They treat me really nice. heeeeee so I am really happy to have found friends like them.

I heard that this semester is full of presentation which will contribute to our assignment marks. It is time to work hard again. After 3 long weeks of semester break, I am sooooo darn lazy. By the way, Kenneth said something which I really agree to...."Don't go shopping during holidays. Just stay at home so you won't spend any money." I totally agree with that. As long as you don't lay your eyes on clothes or shoes, you would not think of buying anything. (Kenneth is what I called the 'rose' among the 'thorns' =))
Tomorrow is another new day. AAARRrrrGGGHHHH!!!! Out of 5 days this semester, I have morning classes for 4 days!!! How bad is that!!?? Having the daily headache again.

Anyways, I made a deal with the boyfriend. Hmmmm....I do hope I can stick to that. Heeee.....must remind me once awhile okie?? You know I am forgetful sometimes right right??? =S

Owh....Marilyn if you are reading this post.....
WELCOME TO MMU, MARILYN!!!
Do call me out for lunch okie??? I think I have an hour of lunch break on either Wednesdays or Thursdays. You have my number so give me a call ayte???

Well, gotta go off now. Another daily post....Am waiting for the boyfriend to come online.....This is taking tooooo long. Me no patience heeeee.....


LOVE YOU

No comments: