Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lunch break



A looonnnggg day today. Corporate Accounting as usual was difficult because I forgotten most of the things I had learned in FRS. My lecturer, Mr. Ramaiyer, spoke so fast that my hands couldn't stopped writing down all the important points. Even Alice said she would need 2 hrs just to copy my notes HAH!! The girls went JJ today but I didn't follow though I would love to.....because I had made lunch 'appointment' with a very 'un-important' person LOL!! (don't get angry ya). Would love to go shopping with the girls because I never really gone shopping with them...well,plus that super-duper 'in-chim' person!!! (haha don't kill me ah you-know-who-you-are) =)

I had to wait (which felt like forever =S) for Miss Marilyn Leo because my class ended earlier than hers. Hmmmm....been so long since I last saw her. Do you know what was her first sentence when she saw me!???

"I thought you were taller!!!" *eyes oogling from top to bottom*

@_@


What la u Marilyn!!!! No hi no nothing but that was her first sentence. I literally felt like fainting. I know I'm short...only 5' 4" okay??? HMPH..........


Anyways, I brought the 'un-important' person to the 'big tree'. Well, she lives at Bukit Beruang aka Bear Hill but she didn't know that the place existed although she attended one tuition which was at a corner lot JUST RIGHT THERE!!! Hope you liked the noodles there. It's one of my personal favorite place to eat. Next time, you can recommend your friends there too LOL!!! We were there for about 2 hrs with me blabbing and blabbing non stop I think I almost bore her to her death. =/

I didn't talk non-stop and bore you right right??? HAHA.....I'm a very straight-forward person so, the things that I say does not mean that I mean every word of it...You know what I mean can dy lar....LOL!!!
Well, it was nice meeting you again after such a long time. Hmmm....we should do this some time la. Hope you had a great time too!! Owh....good luck for your dancing competition alright?? Don't forget to belanja me if you win...hmph...that way I would definitely pray that your group will win. See you around in college aye? Take care and remember to study smart and score to have good cgpa ya!



*Another meaningful post coming up soon*
I Love u hubby.

No comments: