Monday, June 16, 2008

Colour langit cantek maciam rainbow.

Recently my everyday routine has changed so much that i can even feel it myself.Probably its so true,that sometimes once u realised how things work and how things should be done,you would wanna do something about it and not letting go whats coming ahead.
Before that,woah.MGS 4 is back,can't wait to try out the game with my bear hands,shawn,get ready for some action.Once u get ur ps3,ya know what to do ei.I saw the Art book already,dang,its so freakin awesome.Currently playin old school games whenever i get my breaks,and yea,sorry to say.But Legend Of Mana still kicks ass even until now.Best part you can 2P with it,next time gonna play with you me love,you gonna love it.Took 2 pics today to show you how it looks like up here just now,u noe wat,i think im really aging.Now i always spent almost 30 mins at the balcony everyday in the evening,just to see the sun set and enjoy the mood.nabeh.Sudahlah,aim lovin vat aim doin now.haha.


Ere u go me love,lovin d colours:




Thousands are said ere,do u know what it is?


Took this one last week,its a lalat naga mati.Was so darn bored so i took couple of shots.




EVOL YOU

No comments: