Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fashion Up!


I couldn't attend this weekend's Tongue in Chic event because I have to prepare for my midterm. Fortunately, the contest (collaboration of Tongue in Chic + Fashion Up!) is still on, so I thought I'd try my luck on it talking about my experiences on either one of the brands:
  1. Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
  2. Baci Boutique (my fav)
  3. Nurita Harith (can't afford those elegant dresses)
  4. Exquisitz
  5. Sugar Boutique
As we all know, Bangsar is known as a 'heaven boutique' especially for the ladies species. But....do you actually enter all the shops available there? Well, I choose the shops that I want to enter depending on my budget and it's usually....well.....very very low budget....which means...I'm restricted to most of the shops there (tops-bottoms-dress-bags-shoes-coats budget - max RM60). Where to find lar!??

Moving on.........

One of the many boutiques that caught my eyes is Shoes, Shoes, Shoes. I heard my classmate telling me about it so I thought I'd check it out myself (since she has a big 'appetite' there). I fell in love with the boutique by just staring at it from outside. Love those hanging-shoes-thingy!! Anyways, once I was inside...I literally went crazy checking out shoes after shoes after shoes (suits the name - Shoes, Shoes, Shoes - don't ya think?). But...being a student, I have to limit myself on the max amount of dollars that I can spend on shoes...which is....not more than RM100 per heels. Sad right?Unfortunately for me...I couldn't afford the gorgeous-beyond-awesome-heels that would look so nice on my feet =( My feet would never feel the same again!! (well, this one abit exaggerating la). So, that was my first and the last time going into Shoes Shoes Shoes with my drooling-all-over-till-their-carpet-was-soaked-wet-and-I-almost-caused-flood-in-there look. Yeah...so now, I only drool over this ancient laptop clicking at their website for more heels-holic. Wish I could have a bigger buying power at that time to purchase that gorgeous blue T-bar heels =S 

P/S: Tongue in Chic...you're making me think of those gorgeous heels again......... =(

No comments: