Friday, December 12, 2008

Chic CODE : LBD


On the 7th of Dec 2008, the MJ's lost their "virginity" (don't be awestrucked...I haven't finish yet =)). Well, it was our first time attending an event that requires dressing-according-to-the-theme party and it was rather classy. M sipped champagne and J had sparkling wine and the both 'jakuns'....indulged in blueberry cheesecake, seaweed crusted calamari fritti (i think so. it tasted so nice we literally felt like keeping the platter to ourselves but we had to act all posh and well-mannered *ehem*) and smoked salmon canape. 

Above all, really thanks to Tongue in Chic for giving me the invites. Unfortunately, I did not put much effort into my dressing as that week was full with midterms and no time for me to shop for a black dress..I even forgotten my vintage gold earrings (late gramma's owned) but...I had my vintage Gianni Versace handbag to well....add umph to my outfit. 

Anyways, the theme was Little Black Dress inspired by Audrey Hepburn - Breakfast at Tiffany's. All the ladies looked gorgeous and dressed in their best little black dress. I met some friendly people there and exchanged names...Hmmm...I got to work more on my PR skills and be more thick-faced.

Here are the pic-cies.....WEEEeeEEEee~~


LBD AT C. CLUB, PAVILLION







all the lovely, classy people sipping champagne and cam-whoring =)


SGX models and Michelle


Ringo (love your parasol...I need one too), Vene and Alice


DJ Pietro of Mix.FM


The ever-posing-queen Nadia


The lovely Joyce-the-Fairy (agrees with Cheesie...she looked all greek-goddess-like that day)



Last but not least, the lovely couple of the day (haaha self-proclaimed)...but...we looked lovely right?? The LG model also said we looked sweet okay?? =P

No comments: