Monday, September 15, 2008

Independence!!


Finally finished the most stressful assignments!! WeeeEEee~~

Have been abandoning this page for a very long time already. Anyways, this will be a short post as I am truly exhausted over leading the tax project and I need my beauty sleep. Haha...same goes to my dear LengLeng who put in more effort than this useless leader...Thanks alot darling!! Without you, I'm nothing hahaah (apa punya words nii??)

By the way, been wanting to post pics up but didn't take the initiative to do it...Too much workload lar...


What do you do when you have to listen to a boring lecture for 2 hours?? It's not any other ordinary subject...it is the one and only, well respected TAXATION 11...I sat beside my dear LengLeng...As usual we listened to the lecture and write down additional notes (fuh!!hardworking ryt?) As usual...my mind would be floating elsewhere...physically there but not mentally and spiritually. So, sometimes I tend to copy the notes from those who sat beside me....This time, I saw LengLeng wrote so much (based on assumptions only). I kept looking for a few times so I decided to lean closer and see what-seemed-to-be-writing-non-stop...

GUESS WHAT!!???

She was drawing this..............

She drew this at first....Hahahha...Who says accounting students can't draw??The picture tells it all!!!


This one is the edited version....means...she changed the drawings here and there. Did you notice the 'copyright MMU'??

Yeah..this is what you get when too much workload is given to a normal student. They go haywire and start being lame hahahaha.....

this is the beautiful LengLeng on her birthday party =)
Miss camwhores - Jenn and Alice darl

gotta go now....will update more later

see ya
wouldn't wanna be ya

No comments: