Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stupidity & Blur-ness


Today I felt so embarassed. I had my final CA class which was supposed to at 12pm as usual but the dumb me...Well, I don't know what gotten into me to think that my class is at 2pm. Sighs...At first I did not plan to attend the class but because I need to take back my notes from Chien so, no harm in attending the final lecture for the trimester. Where know....I went at 1 something when the class had already ended. Luckily I met Chien, Kenneth and Ping when I was driving into the campus or else I'll be an idiot sitting in the lecture hall alone and waiting. TSKTSK @_@

Seriously, so embarassing hahaahha.....

Anyways, FINALS are coming!!!!!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I guess I need motivation and determination to get my arse working!!!

Hmmm...recently got alot of telling offs from 'the boyfriend'. He is right though...I'm such a shopaholic that it's getting out of hand. Need to straighten myself out. This is only a temporary state of satisfaction NOT pure happiness at all. 

Well, I'm abit unhappy because I can't attend this weekend's junkyard sales....Someone's junk is another one's treasure. But....I need to prepare for my finals. Hmmm can't even attend 'the boyfriend' graduation night as my most important paper which is TAX will be held the following day at 9am...freaking awesome huh?? =S But he promised that we will celebrate it together...Cant wait for that...

For now.....I need to focus on what I'm supposed to do..That one thing that determines my future!!!!

*blah*

No comments: