Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Childlike Empress

I can't blardy concentrate on doing my assignment *sighs* so here i am writing i-dont-know-what-and-who-gives-a-damn stuff about me.....

I've added 2 new songs to our playlist and GOSH!!!don't they have secrets.....a beginning to a whole load of destruction and obviously my eyes are much widely opened now. I used to have this naive thinking of people but i was WRONG!! I definitely have to thank my buddy who had always been there when i needed a shoulder to cry on.
Sometimes i don't understand human beings (not like im another type of species =)). It is so difficult to find humans that understand and think far or even care about how others would feel with the way they treat people. Well, they wouldn't give a damn because it doesn't involve themselves or their loved/close ones....selfish huh!? Each homosapien is selfish in nature but it depends on their individual selves to suppress and control it. Obviously, none bothers about it as long as they get what they want.
Especially the female species....we're more cruel compared to the male ones. Honestly, i thought that was non-existence now but i was proven wrong with a female i encountered. I can proudly say I've changed much and i'm much quiet compared to who i used to be....and this one that i encountered has almost the same behaviors and attitudes(the teenage me) BUT not that bitchy part. I understand that everybody is unique in their own ways and i BELIEVE in accepting them for who they are even though their attitudes may not comply with your regulations. At the end of the day, NO ONE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO JUDGE ANYTHING NOR ANYONE!!! BUT....you don't even know me so why judge me?? I don't even know of your existence so why step all over me and mess with me!??

A DOG WHICH SITS STILL AND NOT BARKS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO BITE!!!

I'm glad those things are over now because my tolerance and patience have a limit....and i'm not a very good-tempered person.

A LADY'S MIND IS NEVER TOO COMPLICATED IF YOU UNDERSTAND THEIR NATURE!!

okie...i feel much better now after blabbing for god-knows-how-long-that-felt-like....i don't even know what i typed hahaahah

*EDITED*

Neway, the boyfriend is having his holidays now but due to some stupid GC thingy he gotta leave early to go back up and help with that stupid campaign thing. Management problem here and there....that is why i hate irresponsible people. Blardy get your job done before going off....
Humans...humans...humans.....Let me tell you first....if this event goes well, they are the ones who will be acknowledging themselves to people to get credit for it...but if the event turns out shit-ty, they'll put the blame on the person who they picked as leader....WTH RYT!?? when they are the committees and supposed to be helping out instead of leaving everything halfway. Hmmmm.....should i be making the conclusion that these people don't know management!?
Ah-well...forget about it...none of my biz neway....HAH!! I'm an accounting student....only good for advices on financial planning...oh well...maybe a wee-bit of management planning heeee

I've been having really good time especially when he is around...he took the effort to come see me almost every night...haahahah because the girlfriend is absolutely unreasonable-lah....i've been holding his pc to do assignments since my typically-worn-out-senior laptop had been admitted to ICU. Even though senior laptop is back....the girlfriend still mengada-ada want to use the boyfriend's so-called-powerful-high RAM pc bah...girls lar...im not-the-typical-but-still-typical-type of girlfriend kay?? hahaahah....

Since I had such hectic schedule and tedious work terpaksa-lah ignore the boyfriend when he's here so.....WHAT ELSE!? had to find a day off to pujuk him wei....so we went up KL for a daytrip hahaah...but still the girlfriend's day out instead of the boyfriend's day out....WHY..u ask!? because told you dy what....
not-the-typical-but-still-typical-type of girlfriend....so....we went shopping as usual hahahaah....
The boyfriend did have a good time right right right!???

Not good also must say good heeee....the male species are for the female ones to bully....IN THE NEW ERA of course...especially when Malaysia is also a part of the ever-growing industry and we're in the KNOWLEDGE INFORMATION era plus GLOBALISATION (fui-yoh....banyak intellectual and full of vocabs hahaah @_@)


camera time....say 'cheese'



the ma-kuai-fan boyfriend =)

the ever-loving-and-cute girlfriend

tira-miss-u with bitter coffee taste(highly recommended)

camwhore girlfriend with boyfriend enjoying tira-miss-u

hahaa...girlfriend handling the 'brick'

girlfriend loving it!!




THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!! BACK TO WORK AGAIN

BLAH

No comments: