Tuesday, April 15, 2008

yes,it is.

Ere's one feeling i've never felt before.Such post just makes me feel so pain inside and so hard to to even type them out,but it gave me the biggest impact i've never ever had.Not hoping but instead,reacting to it,this will be the last time theres such post in this post script.There's just no time to loose,no time to wait,no time to just say 'forget it',but the other way around.Its suicidal now when the pain on the physical part came back again just now as i was sitting down for like 2 hours,the next thing i knew was i couldn't felt what was between my legs,and then it happened.The pain cam like a sudden rush again.But this time,i was able to hold it back.I have to fight this.

Currently still rendering,facing so much problem now.But yeah,will be done soon.Not gonna waste time for some things that does not benefit much.Right now,gonna head to college,focus on what im doing now with louis,fab and sam.It rained again,and the cold breeze just kills me so hard that i couldn't breathe.But there is something throwin me and pushin me,so strong now that i'm feeling so excited,so happy,so energetic,so strong,and so vibrant.I may have achieved many things within this period of time,happy or sad,but what matters the most now,





Is what i haven't done yet.









And that time,







is now.









Thanks,baby.
That means a lot to hubby.















I love you miamour.Happy 4th Anniversary.

No comments: