Monday, May 19, 2008

Miss Melaka/Malacca Beach 2008

Last weekend was great.Me love went for Miss Melaka/Malacca Beach 2008 and managed to get 2nd place.Fuiyo.Unexpected eh?She was all nervous and all but ah well,2nd place is also kinda like a happy thing to us.Bottom line,theres cash!aha.Proud of you babe,don't like you to go into some modellin thing but stuff like this...guess its kinda ok?heh.
Sad part for me is during my shoot for fun when she was posing and all,i fell of the blardy divider and fell flat on my face.For a moment i tot i was dead,seriously.If it wasnt for my glasses i would have lost my left eye.There were rocks everywhere on the Klebang Beach and eventhough theres bruises everywhere from my face to my arm,brightside is luckily im alive.haha.Probably i was mend to fall for you babe to get the 2nd place eh?heh.But yea,it was one hell of a exp.Ere's some gambar.




This is when all girls gettin ready for the practice.



If you look closely,none of them is smiling. None.



Itu dia,splitting showin her sexy legs.



"Apa pandang?Apa pandang?"



"Can i stop smiling already?"



Ere's the real thing where they gotta do c catwalk and all.Can you see her?



Tadaa!




They had to move back to their positing and continue posing where as the judges will calculate the points.



After this shot,i tried to climb up the divider to take a closer shot.yea,thats when the magic happened where i fell and landed right on my face.great.



Left to right:Janine,me love and her mom.Now you know why isn't there any prize giving session pics.



"Senyum la senyum,nanti kiter tengok sapa senyum bawa angpao balik".



Ere's me love with Hui Ying.2 pretty girlies.



There you go jan,a new pic for Facebook.



"Termenung tengok bunga aunty terlekat kat buntut tepi".



Ere's the best pic for the day,the everlasting beautiful smile.
Happy were we,enjoyed we did!


Gonna rest now,been sculpting and my wounds are killing me.heh,missing you so much sexy pumpkin.
p.s.I Love You.

No comments: