Friday, May 23, 2008

Anger or Angry?


Have you ever been angry with somebody that you just wish that the person would vanish into thin-air??

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger."

So, I learned to let it go and never question the reasons for a person's behavior. I used to have a group of girlies and we were like the bestest friends in the world. From shopping to gossiping....you name it, we got it. But those did not last long (well, I was too stubborn to believe when my uncle warned me). Anyway, all those years I learned to be fake around people and I did not find out the true person inside of me. But I definitely feel gratuitious towards them because I finally know who I am. I learned to put on my defense mode around people and to read their gestures and facial expressions. Sometimes, there are things that you can never find answers to especially those things did not happen the way you wanted or expected it to be.
I was approached by two ladies the beginning of this year with news that I would never believe. If I was Jennifer Lopez or Madonna, I would have probably acted mean but I accepted every single news calmly and replied with the gentlest voice that I could find within me.

ANGER.....ANGER.....ANGER.....

All came right at me...hitting bulls-eye as though it was as easy as ABC. I spoke to them calmly especially HER. I told her I understood how she was feeling at that moment because I once felt that way too. I listened to her complains, accusations, dissatisfaction and resentment. I realized that when people want you to believe and feel what they are feeling, they would add more spices to it (I do that sometimes =/). All that was in HER were anger, dissatisfaction and frustration.
Putting the blame onto somebody else and never admit it. I believe that people should look at things in two ways (your perspective and the other person's perspective). You need both hands to clap....one hand is not a clap at all.

"Ask him to leave me alone!! Why is he doing this to me!?? What did he see in me!??"

Questions like this will only be answered if that person would be more open-minded and start to think calmly. Everything happens for a reason. Things happen because you allow it to happen. The thing with human is....when you are angry, advices from people will never get in through that thick skull. It is as though there are mountains to climb, deserts to cross and seas to swim to get those words into their head. So, all I told was....."Have it if you want". I have not got the strength to quarrel or talk sense with an angry person because all the person was trying to do was to get it in your head that SHE is the most preferred one.
Did it bother me?? No, it did not bother me any wee-bit.
I believe that if it is meant to be, it is meant to be. Even the highest-magnitude-earthquake, the biggest tsunami or the deathly cyclone will not break that invincible bond. From that incident, it really opened my eyes widely. After all, this is an era of knowledge and girls....they are just getting meaner and meaner by the day, don't you think??

When you dislike a person for their behavior or attitude, look at yourself first because that attitude that you dislike might be your attitude as well.

"To understand everything is to forgive everything."


No comments: