Friday, May 23, 2008

The Daily Life

Recap

Saturday
- woke up early to study for law and management accounting.
- baked cupcakes and decorated them ('cause I promised the boyfriend to bake some so he could bring it up).
- had dinner and stayed a night at mum's house with the boyfriend.

Sunday
- woke up early again to get prepared for my competition.
- met with all the lovely competitors and took photos.
- a lucky day for me because I got 2nd placing.
- not so lucky for the boyfriend because he fell while trying to take pictures of me.

Monday & Tuesday - studied and slacking off at the same time.

Wednesday
- law finals in the afternoon. I should be able to pass it.
- same old same old....study

Thursday
- MA paper in the morning. Did some careless mistakes but hopefully I get good grades.
- went window shopping with the sister but found nothing attractive.

Today
- watched Annie's Point a good movie (touched my heart).
- finished reading "the five people you meet in heaven" in 2 hours time.
- being lame blogging like this is my live journal =S


No comments: