Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

Had a wonderful weekend with the boyfriend before he goes back to his busy schedule. Can't wait for you to be back again!!! I want MORE pic-cas!!!


Just random pics of fish dishes that we had for dinner....

Anyways, met up wit Marilyn just now. Sooooo sweet of you to introduce your boyfriend to me...well, not forgetting he had to walk from one end to the other and back hhahaha...Can't wait for our next outing which I PROMISE will be full of bloggers' camwhore session!!(btw, you two look adorable together!!!)

Not forgetting our funny moment....funny to me of course.....

Lyn: How did you tie your hair with.....your hair??
Me: @_@ *shocked for a moment* Owh....
Lyn: Is that real hair??
Me: Yeah of course!!! Use the longest strands and twist around lor.....
Lyn: Mine's too short....
Me: Owh....yeah...... -_-"

Got to plan another outing together, Lyn.....probably dinner. Call Zac along....(I got his name right....right??) And!!!!!!! my GG season 2 as well....I feel soooo behind....Me need daily fashion dose again hahaha.....

Got to head to bed for work tomorrow!!! *poofs*

No comments: