Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Party People.


After my final paper on 2805, the gang had already planned in advance a night out. It was our last gathering and we decided to have dinner at Dreambox and danced our night away until the club closed. Nice knowing soo many people at the very last minute when they are graduating already. Loves all the nights we hung out dancing away to Lady Gaga, the police raids, and our drinking session at Libra. I'm sooo gonna miss all of you party, crazy people. (Hope our next plan comes true *fingers crossed*)



We even went last Saturday but it was just 5 of us only.....Not too bad but the DJ kinda sucks. I prefer the band. Unfortunately, it was their last night performing there. No more enjoyment because I started my training. It's only the 2nd day and already busy as HELL!! Uurrggh...all-rounder ain't that fun.

p/s: Faster plan for another gathering one weekend!!! 

No comments: