Friday, November 7, 2008

Random rants



Time to update the blog once more since it's been abandoned for some time *sorry*

Anyways, am quite happy with my results because I maintained first class which I did not expect at all. New semester starting soon. Got to polish up my presentation skills and memory for the exams. 

Oooh....went to Genting and short shopping trips with my darlings....hmmm the pictures are wayyy overdue. Lazy want to choose and edit out of the 100s we took. Went to LCC to support my brother's band and take pictures...hahaha they got 1st and trophy and....instant noodles?? hahaha....will post those pics up soon....earliest by tomorrow...hopefully.

Thanks to 'the boyfriend' for the many great things and comments heeee....really made my day.Off to bed now. 

p/s: Congrats purple monkeys dishwasher for getting into the finalist with your project.Am proud of you bay-beeeee!!!!*mwah*

No comments: