Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tired-ness aka EXHAUSTION

T.I.R.E.D

I had class from 11am till 7pm today...So darn tired and sleepy right now. I had no strength for squash today *sighs* More practice....The babes want to slim up in gym tomorrow...on a day when I don't have classes. Hmmmm am still considering whether to go in the morning or evening.

I'm so sorry, baby. Had to trouble you to find out about that stupid dress for me. I really love it and hopefully they still have it. Didn't mean to argue. I do understand that I am stubborn but you still L.O.V.E me no matter what rite?? I promise this will be the LAST dress and I'll only shop in May....hope I can resist the temptation.

SUZE ORMAN, PLEASE HELP ME MANAGE MY FINANCES!!

*yawns*
gotta hit the bed now baaaaaaa........

NITE BABY!!
hugs & kisses
-xoxo-



No comments: